Her finner du reglene til SommerStigen
1. Entry Fees: The entry fee of 250,- NOK, paid in Cash to Lance Morgas, for SommerStigen entitles players to participate in all SommerStigen events and activities for a full season.
2. Joining the Ladder: A person joining SommerStigen after the start, has one initial chance to challenge anyone in any position on SommerStigen. If he or she loses that challenge match they will then be placed on the bottom of SommerStigen and have to challenge to move up. The new SommerStigen participant who wins that initial match moves into the position of the person they just defeated.
3. Playing Format: All matches will be the best of three sets, no-ad scoring. The third set, if needed, will be determined by a standard tie-breaker, with the match going to the first player to win seven points first. All other aspects of fair play and conduct will follow NTF guidelines. Matches stopped for bad weather, similar reasons must be completed within one week, or the leading player wins.
4. Challenge Guidelines: Players may challenge upwards a maximum of two positions. Challengers must issue the challenge to higher players and matches must be accepted and scheduled within one week of the challenge, unless both players agree to an extension or the Lance Morgas or Oskar Paulsrud accepts a reasonable reason for a delay such as a challenged player being out of town or injured. In any event, all matches must be played within one week, or the challenged player loses the mach and position on W.O.
5. Time between Challenges: To avoid excess challenges against any single player, no player may be challenged within one week of having played any challenge match, but that is up to the player.
6. Challenger Responsibilities: Challengers will make all needed court reservations. GTK will provide balls for the match. If there is a preferred court location, the challenger may choose his or her court. The time of matches must be convenient to both players.
7. Reporting Scores: Winners of matches must report scores to Lance Morgas or Oskar Paulsrud within 24 hours of the match.
8. Post-Match Positions: If the higher position player wins the match, there is no change of position. If the challenger wins the match, he or she moves into the loser’s position and everyone in between moves down one place.
9. Questions or Suggestions: Please bring any suggestions to Lance Morgas or Oskar Paulsrud, who is the final decision-makers for all disputes or questions. However, Lance Morgas and Oskar Paulsrud may appoint an impartial ladder committee to rule on disputes as needed.
Lance Morgas Oskar Gårdsrud Paulsrud
Tlf.: 904 77 627 Tlf.: 902 66 958